Due to COVID-19 we are currently providing modified breakfast offerings
Hot Breakfast Buffet Items:
- Assorted Cold Cereal
- Hot Oatmeal with Assorted Toppings
- Fresh Yogurt Bar with Assorted Toppings
- Assorted Pastries
- Bread, Bagels, English Muffins
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Rotating Hot Items: 4 Available Daily
- Bacon, Sausage, Ham
- Scrambled Eggs, Omelets, Southwest Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Biscuits & Gravy
Additional Omaha Dining Options:
Tired Texan BBQ
(402) 991-9994 I On-Site I $$
Located in the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn Omaha, the Tired Texan BBQ is the newest barbecue restaurant in Omaha! Hotel guests receive 10% off with their key card. Open 11 am - 9pm Tuesday thru Sunday, closed on Monday's.
(402) 331-7575 | 7220 F St | $$$
One of the original Omaha steakhouses. Hotel guests receive 10% off with key card.
(402) 547-5959 | 16939 Wright Plaza | $$
Traditional sushi with an American attitude. Daily happy hour with a huge sake selection.
(402) 330-0300 | 1350 S 119th St | $$$
Omaha's most romantic restaurant. Excellent steaks, seafood, pasta, and wine!
Charlie's on the Lake
(402) 894-9411 | 4150 S 144th St | $$$
Fresh seafood, pasta and excellent steaks. Reservations recommended on the weekends.
Doc and Eddie's
(402) 415-0586 | 6810 S 168th St | $
Specializing in St. Louis style barbeque ribs. Call-ahead drive-up service available.
(402) 933-3190 | 10821 Prairie Brook Rd | $
Omaha's first and finest New York style pizza, top-notch Italian food and beverages.
El Basha Mediterranean Grill
(402) 934-6266 | 7503 Pacific St | $
Fantastic Greek cuisine from a small, but well executed menu. Great value!
(402) 392 -7731 | 10922 Elm St | $$$
Excellent Indian food, with an in-house brewery. Vegetarian recommended!
(402) 496-0222 | 11732 W Dodge Rd | $$$
Mouth-watering prime rib and steaks in a comfortable, intimate setting.
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
(402) 289-9210 | 305 N 170th St | $$$
An Omaha favorite for many years in a brand new location at Village Point.
(402) 339-5050 | 7880 L St | $$
Family favorite for pizza, sandwiches, pasta and much, much more.
(402) 391-1755 | 16801 Burke St | $$$
Teppanyaki style Japanese steakhouse. Fun and entertaining for all ages.
(402) 934-5054 | 10841 Q St | $
Tailor-made, flavorful and absolutely amazing Indian dishes, great for take-away!
Lazlo's Brewery & Grill
(402) 289-5840 | 2845 S 192nd Ave | $$
Enjoy Nebraska's own Empyrean Ales along with excellent steaks, burgers, and more.
(402) 445-4380 | 13665 California St | $$$$
A newcomer to the Omaha restaurant scene with a great selection of USDA prime steaks.
(402) 933-5090 | 15615 Pacific St | $$
Family-friendly, amazingly fresh pizza, loved in Omaha for many years.
Maru Sushi & Korean Grill
(402) 593-0717 | 5036 S 108th St | $$$
Authentic Korean grill and excellent sushi. Located within convenient walking distance.
(402) 393-7427 | 7425 Pacific St | $$
The Omaha original for blues, booze and barbeque! Live music every weekend.
Newman's Pasta Café
(402) 884-2420 | 2559 S 171st Ct | $
Any and all varieties of pasta, on a fresh, ever changing menu.
(402) 991-0022 | 12240 L St #101 | $$
Sushi, bubble tea, bento boxes (delivered!) and so much more! Great for lunch or dinner!
(402) 691-0099 | 14459 W Center Rd | $$
An Omaha staple for fantastic Chinese food, excellent crab Rangoon!
(402) 391-2585 | 11027 Prairie Brook Rd | $$
Italian and Sicilian cuisine in a beautiful upscale setting.
Peru, Mucho Gusto
(402) 932-0049 | 7725 L St | $
Authentic Peruvian dishes, generous portions and fantastic service.
(402) 551-0552 | 5914 Center St | $
An Omaha favorite for over 50 years, with classic American dishes and a soda fountain!
Roja Mexican Grill
(402) 333-7652 | 17010 Wright Plz | $$
Amazingly fresh tapas style cuisine, margaritas and over 80 choices of tequila.
(402) 339-1944 | 9735 Q St | $
Pizza with homemade quality and taste, located in a family friendly sports bar and grill.
Roma's Pizza & Subs
(402) 933-3445 | 2647 S 159 Plz | $
A great place to grab a hearty lunch, quick and friendly.
(402) 697-7000 | 12100 W Center Ste A | $$
Authentic Vietnamese cuisine in an attractive atmosphere. Best place for Pho!
(402) 691-0611 | 2782 S 129th St | $
Quick, fresh and amazing alternative to fast food. Perfect for a quick lunch.
(402) 932-6211 | 13760 Millard Ave | $
Old-world Italian cuisine, guaranteed to make you full and happy.
Shuck's Fish House
(402) 827-4376 | 1218 S 119th St | $$
Freshest seafood in Omaha, featuring an oyster bar and a great beer selection.
Summer Kitchen Café
(402) 592-8017 | 12010 Giles Rd (LaVista) | $
Fantastic home-cooked meals, and mouth-watering pies, cakes and much more.
Tas' Thai Pepper
(402) 895-7788 | 12775 Q St | $$
Best Thai food in Omaha, authentic, fresh and served with a smile. Vegetarian friendly.
The Chatty Squirrel Café
(402) 933-2787 | 12323 W Center Rd | $
Vegetarians and those with gluten restrictions will love this cozy café for breakfast or lunch.
(402) 758-1839 | 14132 Arbor Dr | $
Authentic Japanese grill, with filling portions at a great price.
(402) 778-0100 | 17070 Wright Plz | $$
Omaha steaks, pasta and more. Ask us how to get a free pint of their specialty beer.
(402) 331-0300 | 5022 S 108th St | $$
Extensive daily buffet with fresh pasta dishes, pizza and much more.
(402) 955-1485 | 1224 S 103rd St | $$
Fresh pastries, pies, and fantastic deli-style meals with quick, friendly service.
*Denotes delivery available. Delivery minimums, time restrictions and/or fees may apply.
This list was made to showcase the variety of locally owned restaurants in our area. If you are looking for a restaurant that we did not include, please feel free to ask the front desk when you arrive.